toughen up little soldier

the veins and pancreas of pop-culture

2.13.2012

the shape of happy

BEWARE: PERSONAL BLOG ;)
Although it was a beakup that motivated me to change my life for the healthier.. I'm happy to say that I'm finally living for ME. Tomrrow is the dangerous Valentine's Day and I couldn't be more in love with life. It's true that when you finally stop searching for happiness and start enjoying life, that's what happiness is. I'm being really lame and not at all getting how I feel across, which is profoundly content. Maybe I will tell you why I'm happy/a few things I'm excited about  :)

1. Today my "Thunder Friend" sent me a huge box of crayons! <3

2. I'm playing Anne of Green Gables in a community production of Anne and Gilbert, with a great cast of people. :)

3. I've been accepted to an Honors visual art/art history program at the University of Windsor for this fall and will be heading south west :)

4. In 3 weeks I will be laying on a beautiful beach in Cuba with my lovely extended family! Can't wait:)
5. Probably most important to me, is the fact that I am in the best shape I've ever been in physically! I've kept up my gym routine for almost 3 months now, I dropped a size (and feel great) and most recently have made a major overhaul to what I eat. I even went skiing a couple of days ago (to keep up with my resolutions) and didn't feel sore the next day like usual!

It's really possible to feel great about yourself, with a little hard work.. but nothing that's easy is worth having ;)

No comments: