toughen up little soldier

the veins and pancreas of pop-culture

12.29.2011

a mayan contradiction

It's just about time to wrap up 2011. A year that offered me great promises.. gave me love, freedom, sorrow, happiness and wisdom. 2012, aside from world apocolypse, promises to be even better and busier. I've mentioned my live-better plans but here is the black and white list of promises I am making to myself for the year to come. My New Year's Resolutions. Some are specific but some are simply ideas that I know following will continue to guide me along the path to happiness.

1. The top of everyone's list.. Get in Shape by March vacation!
2. Keep up with the gym 4-5 times/week.
3. Start my BFA
4. Eat Healthier
5. Socialize More! (Yes, by that I mean get fucked up whenever possible)
6. Go Skiing
7. Read more Books
8. Watch less Internet Tv...
9. Save MOnies and get a part time job
10. Send more Letters <3
11. Lay on the Beach more.
12. Climb more Mountains!
13. Turn 19 (I want this cake please)
14. Dance.

What are your 2012 resolutions?:)

No comments: