toughen up little soldier

the veins and pancreas of pop-culture

4.21.2011

were all gonna die but sal paradise

It's been so long since I;ve blogged.. been cheating on you with my new website http://www.loriallison.weebly.com/ but it's for bussiness so you understand. Secondly, not much has caught my interest lately. UNTIL YESTERDAY. Yes, I am super smart and therefore have the luxery to spend way too much time at school surfing the web. Guess what I found...

The release date for One the Road! I'm not a hundred percent positive of it's authenticity but I traced the source back to an early predictions oscar nomination site. Apparently the date is October 25, 2011. Yay! Also, found these pictures.

hey there mary-lou
based on the novel by Jack Kerouac

Oh, the perpetual and senseless search for It.

"They danced down the streets like dingledodies, and I shambled after as I've been doing all my life after people who interest me, because the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones that never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn..."
words to live by




Why am I excited about this right now? Am I not about to embark on the greatest adventure of my life; Life?

No comments: