toughen up little soldier

the veins and pancreas of pop-culture

3.06.2011

hipsters heart it

Okay, okay. Im a hipster. Fuck. Now I just need one of those stupid hats that look like theyre made out of a stretchy sock to perch on the back of my head...... hey if its good enough for johnnny depp.

Last night I stumbled upon (not on stumbleupon) a pretty cool website thats kinda like a mix between Digg.com and twitt. It's just a bunch of catagorized pictures all in the same style pretty much.. that cross proccessed slightly sepiaed vintagy beach feel.. You know!? Anyway, I'm not making much sense but just go ahead and check it out for youself.  http://www.weheartit.com/ Or check out the box in the sidebar for Heart It, where all my fave pictures from the site will end up. S'all for now. Lates.

No comments: