toughen up little soldier

the veins and pancreas of pop-culture

8.25.2010

Vera this Way

Fall Fashion Week is better than March Break. Not only are the clothes great and versitile (cold or warm weather) but you care because it influences the holiest of shopping; school clothes shopping. The one time my mother pays for my new clothes because it's things I "need". huhaheha. 

My favorite of the week is the never-let-you-down ever Vera Wang even ask Carrie Bradshaw who was lucky enough to be stood up at the alter in the most fabulous custom designed wang wedding dress. Here's the highlights:
♥ black lace black lace black lace black lace black lace black lace black lace black lace black lace black lace black lace black  ♥

Donna Karen's looks were also very dark with long trenches and black tights. So many dark pallets on the runway but I must say, it's a whole lot more flattering than spring's floral everything frenzy. A trendy fall we look forward to. 

No comments: