toughen up little soldier

the veins and pancreas of pop-culture

6.16.2010

Out of the way Bitches, it's Festival Season. Wellies, anyone?

Kesha is here. This chick has sass. She's a whole lot of summer fun, like, who doesn't wanna get fucked up with her? I read in some article it was like asking oh do you know Kesha? Yah, they said, she threw up in my closet once. Sweet. Not a bad voice too, and she's super cute and Id do her:D

Also today (number 2) I had a sudden longing, no a need, a necessary desire to own a pair of Jimmy Choo Hunter Boots. It's partly cause Kate Moss has been rocking them at every outdoor music festival for the past 6 years and partly because they are the best thing Ive ever seen. Fashion and comfort, and tell me what would go better with short shorts and a summery bandeau wrap around your titties while youre screaming your ass off in the front row of a late august night to the sound of The Joel Plaskett Emergency and Slowcoaster and Grand Theft Bus (cause that't what Ill be doing in 2 months time suckahs) ? I ask you. Nothing, That's what. And so, they must be mine!! But for now, since I'm sorta saving money for my European adventures, I might have to settle for a knock off walmart-y type. I'll survive. I'm frugal right?

Wrong. I tried to be frugal this week and dye my own hair a nice shade of brown with blondie highlights, I had a picture from Teen Vogue and everything. After leaving 2 hair salons crying because they said my hair was waaayyy too long/dark to dye anything other than black or red (and they were very mean to me and said I had highlights when I clearly didn't it's just cause I tan outside a lot and that tends to happen and they were saying it in spanish because they thought I didn't understand but Ha! I could understand it a bit because I went to mexico last year.. but yah) So I went out and bought ... List: 2 hair bleaching kits, 2 boxes of nice n easy "medium blond" dye, one do-it-yourself box of highlights. I ended up looking like a "curved yellow fruit".. so I cried and made an appointment at the hairdresser's! which I never do because my aunt cuts my hair for free (Like every 2 years) (I have really long hair) and I only knew the number by heart cause the chick there does really good waxing but anywaysssssssssss. Now I'm kind of ginger with blondie streaks and it's actually kind of nice and I'm happy. That.. is the story.... with that...  :)





No comments: