toughen up little soldier

the veins and pancreas of pop-culture

3.18.2010

i feel just like a child


I can't do MATH.
Screw College then, California will teach me everything I need to know.
You know what? I bet Devendra Banhart can't do math either. Well, he probably doesn't go around crying like a baby about it like I do. But I don't have his drop dead sexy body to make up for it then either. Catcher in the Rye says you know when you know someone is a good actor, it's when you feel like yeah you'd want to call them up and have a chat with them. Actors aren't the same thing as artists cause they don't create stuff like artists do they just show off someone else's art. They're more like a frame. But nonetheless, I'd like to have a chat with good old Banhart.

Then again, maybe he would cry like a little baby, about it. Eh, beautiful man? :) <---- MOOsic Video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeh that just blew my mind

Anonymous said...

yeh that just blew my mind